- This event has passed.
DEMO-DAY: Online Pitch Event with 8 Italian start-ups!
March 5 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm CET
The Global Startup Program, in its 2nd Edition, is promoted by the Italian Trade Agency and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to enable entrepreneurs and startups new market opportunities. Startup Programs take place in various countries such as Germany, allowing entrepreneurs and startups from Italy to receive educational mentoring, innovation training and market entry and support to further build and strengthen EU wide and international economic bonds.
After 8 weeks of networking, learning and hard work, the 8 startups will pitch their ideas to a group of top German investors and VCs, in which they will give fictitious investments for the best ones. After the pitch main event, networking with the startups will be possible.
MEET THE START-UPS:
- Brian and Partners is an Italian holding company. Within the program they are working on the market entry of a special solution for air purification for offices or small shops like hair salons. The product also has a printable area for graphics or marketing.
- Digitazon offers a freelancer platform with a special focus on quality search.
- E-sier offers document security via its Cyber Security solution for B2Bs, whereby recipients of secured documents do not need to download dedicated software.
- Ecomate is an open-ESG rating platform that enables B2Bs to tackle sustainability compliance and has developed the first RaaS (Rating as a Service) solution.
- Ecosteer connects IoT with the Blockchain to enable corporates to access or further monetize customer data, compliant with DSGVO via Smart Contracts.
- Groovin‘s software supports the organization of online and offline events, member engagement and membership management for clubs.
- Mensior uses EEG analysis to improve the performance of e-gamers, but would also like to use this technology for construction safety with highly skilled workers or other target groups.
- Stonize had previously dedicated itself to the topic of securitization via blockchain and had already generated almost 90k in sales. They are currently working on a pivot and analyzing needs in the field of audio for B2C applications.
Are you curious about what they have experienced? Want to expand your network in the Italian and German startup scene?
Listen for free to the great pitches that the delegation worked on in the last weeks and get to know the Italian startups!
We believe in the positive power of technology and entrepreneurship for society. We work with partners in the private, public, and social sectors to unlock their potential and influence real change for the future. We go beyond digital transformation. We strive to bring innovative projects to life, build digital products, and create jobs for tomorrow, following three simple steps: Inspire, Build, Grow.
Learn more about GERMANTECH here.