BUILDING DIGITAL ECOSYSTEMS
FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We believe in the positive power of technology and entrepreneurship for society. We work with partners in the private, public and social sector to unlock their potential and influence real change for the future. We go beyond digital transformation. We strive to bring innovative projects to life, build digital products and create jobs for tomorrow, following three simple steps:
INSPIRE, BUILD, GROW.
GERMANTECH originates from the insights we generated through our own entrepreneurial experiences. It is our answer to the question, how digital transformation can be shaped actively and managed sustainably with the help of technology and entrepreneurship. Joining forces allows us to combine our know-how along the entire innovation lifecycle from education and training, to idea development and validation, to building, launching and scaling. In order to fulfill our entrepreneurial responsibilities for the greater good of society, we merged our former companies into the non-profit GERMANTECH FOUNDATION. This will enable us to fund even more initiatives to create impact and to connect a larger number of stakeholders shaping the society for good.
- We go beyond digital transformation.
- We support you from founders to (future) founders.
- Custom made solutions based on more that 80 years of entrepreneurial experience.
- Building the future by using latest technologies.
- Capacity Building to prepare for digital challenges.
- Workshops & programs to create the organizations of tomorrow.
- Events & formats promoting technologies for good.
- Educational products to train the entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
- Digital Impact made cross-sectors.
WHAT WE DO
Alison Coleman, Forbes
“Germany’s ‘one stop collaboration shop’ for european startups.
GERMANTECH is an important initiative to target and foster marketable ideas and establish an ecosystem for startups in Germany.“
“Lessons from Germany’s hidden champion
Germany’s first open campus to unite technology-based start-ups, international corporations, academic institutions, accelerators, venture capital funds and business angels in one location. “Berlin Valley” has become a dynamic hub for digital entrepreneurs” start-ups driven by smart people, low rents and a vibrant alternative innovation culture.”
Thomas Menkhoff, Professor of Organisational Behaviour & Human Resources, The Strait Times
IN THE PRESS